Trusted Commercial Construction Contractor in Longmont, Colorado
While it is true that Boulder gets the lion's share of attention in this part of Colorado, the neighboring city of Longmont, CO is quickly stepping up in the ranks as a leader in commerce activity. Being a thriving tech hub, with a lively downtown area, not to mention having some of the most spectacular natural scenery and hiking trails in the state makes it an entirely "livable" city. The cost of living is lower than Boulder, which makes it a prime target for homeowners looking at the possibility of relocating. The booming growth in population translates to an increase in the need for commercial services. For business owners, restaurateurs and nonprofits, it is a prime location with plenty of room for growth. Blue Spruce Construction is situated between Boulder and Longmont, putting us in first place for understanding the local trends in commercial construction.
New Construction and Remodels
Since 1997, we have served Longmont, CO, and surrounding areas with superior construction services. In this up and coming city, we expertly combine the latest in building technologies with beautiful designs to represent your company brand. We make it a priority to walk you through the entire process with open transparency, from the initial planning to your grand opening! Whether you are considering a new build or a remodel of your current facility, we have the knowledge required for compliance with the local building codes and the experience to deliver superior craftsmanship. We stand behind our reputation for delivering an outstanding product - one where you can be proud to house your employees and confident to welcome your clients.
Planning for Commercial Construction
Planning is the most important phase of commercial construction. Among the first steps is determining your budget and choosing a location. You can build where there is no preexisting structure, or you can decide to have an existing structure remodeled. Either way, our professional team will work with you to determine the size and function for each room inside your space. There are logistical factors that influence the layout and design for your building:
- Local building codes, regulations, and covenants
- Building orientation in relation to electric, gas, water, and sewer connections
- Grading and preparation of the land for a new build
- Location of load-bearing walls and beams within an existing structure
- Repairs or upgrades required for an existing structure
- Climate and weather conditions that could affect placement of windows and entrances
- Feasibility of specific materials that work with your design and budget
- Plans for future expansion
- Daily operations taking place inside the building while a remodel is happening
- The timeline expectations for the progress of the project
Each step of the project must be inspected for compliance with the local building codes. Phases such as the foundation, plumbing, and electrical wiring installations must pass inspection before construction can advance. A "punch list" for the details must be completed to satisfy the final inspection. Blue Spruce Construction is recognized for stringent attention to details, unparalleled quality, and expertise in new commercial builds and renovations. We are known for smooth navigation through each phase of the project.
Optimizing the Use of Your Commercial Space
One of the greatest advantages of working with our team of professionals is our ability to find creative solutions for the best use of your available space. Your business has a virtually unending list of needs for daily operations that must be carried through with exceptional accuracy to your work space flow. This is important to increasing productivity and reducing overhead costs.
- Productivity - a traffic analysis will show the levels of use for each area of operations. It provides real evidence for determining areas that can be combined into one, should be moved or that need more space.
- Energy Efficiency - Sustainability and green building is a prime focus in Longmont, CO. Through the implementation of energy efficient or energy producing technology, you can reduce your energy costs and your carbon footprint.
- Overall Cost Savings - one of the catalysts for change (building or remodeling) is to cut operating costs. The savings incurred by the combination of optimized work spaces and energy efficiency make your commercial construction a valuable investment.
Expression of Your Company Brand in Your Commercial Facility
The design, quality and feelings invoked by your commercial building influence the attitude of your employees. By extending the principles of your organization into your workplace, you encourage your staff to support your corporate objectives. Thoughtful use of design elements can reinforce your company culture with your current employees and attract new talent.
When your clients and the public enter your office or building for the first time, what they see and experience makes a lasting impression. They will come to associate the quality, organization and receptivity of your space with how you conduct business, and most of all, how they will be treated. Their evaluation of your company begins with the first sight of your building. It is key to see your building in the way they perceive it. We understand the ins and outs of this type of planning and we will guide you through it with the utmost enthusiasm.
We Have You Covered for Commercial Construction in Longmont, Colorado
With the influx of new residents, the city's expansion and the relatively low costs to operate a business in Longmont, CO there could not be a better time to move your business to the area or to prepare your current local business to accommodate the booming economy.
The team at Blue Spruce Construction knows precisely how to deliver superlative commercial spaces with your business, restaurant or nonprofit in mind. You will understand this from your first point of contact with us to the driving of the final nail. Whatever you can envision, our talented craftsmen can make a reality. We want to celebrate with you on your opening day, knowing that we have delivered beyond your expectations. Whatever your commercial construction needs, we are the trusted team that delivers prestige and enthusiasm to your project. Contact us today to learn how you can be a part of the new business face in Longmont, Colorado!