Colorado is well known for being a progressive state with a diverse population, forward-thinking public policies, and ample opportunities for growth and prosperity. The area known as the Front Range, including Boulder and Denver has a long reputation for being a laid back, happy place full of amazing restaurants, craft breweries, artists, and natural beauty that's unsurpassed. In fact, Boulder is often referred to as "the city nestled between the mountains and reality." People who live in this special place on Earth thrive on a low-key, creative lifestyle and tight-knit community. In short, it's a nearly perfect place to live and work.
High Quality, Client-focused Remodeling and Construction Jobs in Boulder, CO
Why should you consider a career in the construction industry in Boulder, CO over any of the other industries? The top answer for that question is that there are a myriad of opportunities for construction professionals at every level. Construction and remodeling offer individuals the opportunity to showcase their creativity, talents, and skills in a way that few other industries can. Whether you're trying to decide what your future career path will be as you enter college or you're thinking about changing to a new trade, consider these interesting facts about the construction industry.
- Career Stability - Construction and remodeling are always in need of qualified workers and the need is expected to continue to grow for the foreseeable future.
- Excellent Pay - The average salary and benefits of a construction professional continues to grow not only in Colorado, but around the world.
- High Tech Advancements - Construction is no longer an exclusively manual-labor profession. In fact, many construction jobs aren't physical at all, they depend solely on technology.
Diverse Industry - Not only are construction jobs diverse, but the workforce is as well. In fact, more women and minorities than ever before are turning to construction as a career choice.
The Front Range Construction Scene
According to the University of Colorado Boulder, the economic outlook for the Front Range is quite bright, generally speaking. The economy is in growth mode and that means more jobs for Denver, Boulder, Centennial, and other communities. Many of those jobs will be in the construction industry. Not only is it a career path that pays well and provides excellent benefits, but construction workers are also in high demand. In other words, it's a great time for anyone who is interested in beginning a career in construction.
With more families and businesses calling Colorado home, and with more work opportunities coming up in Denver, Boulder, and the areas in between, there is no sign that this trend will slow down. People are moving to Colorado for a more active, healthy, and engaged lifestyle - and they want their homes and businesses to reflect that.
The hiring trend will affect every sector of construction. There's a demand for new residential and commercial spaces, increasing demand for skilled tradespeople. Renovations are also on the rise for homeowners and commercial building owners. It's not just happening in the big cities, everywhere up and down the Front Range, construction is underway.
Why Blue Spruce Construction Services?
The Boulder, CO construction industry is growing at a fast pace and Blue Spruce Construction is looking for talented, experienced individuals to join our team. We've been serving Boulder and the surrounding areas for more than 20 years now and we have built a reputation for being honest, reliable, and capable of building or remodeling just about any structure. We're a female-owned and managed local company, which gives us a unique perspective on the industry, community, and the people we serve. Beyond our reputation and experience, there are several reasons to work at Blue Spruce Construction including:
- Highly Competitive Salary and 401K Benefits
- Interesting, Challenging, and Rewarding Work
- Every Day and Every Job Is Different
- Flexible Training and Educational Opportunities
- Strong Emphasis on Employee Work-Life Balance
- Laid Back Company Culture
- Community-Minded and Socially Conscious Company
Does Blue Spruce Construction sound like the kind of place you can see yourself working today, and into the future? We would love to hear from you, especially if you have experience in construction! Apply for one of our great construction jobs now!
Who Blue Spruce Construction Is Looking For
We pride ourselves on our ability to create beautiful residential and commercial spaces for our Boulder neighbors. We know that we can't do it alone though, and we rely heavily on our awesome staff to fulfill our promise to the community to provide exceptional service. We value experience, but that's not the only quality we look for in new employees.
- 5 or more years of experience in the construction industry.
- General knowledge of construction practices and techniques.
- Self-starter that is able to self-manage daily tasks.
- Specialized training or experience in the construction trade.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service.
- Team player who understands the importance of cooperation and collaboration.
If the above statements describe you and your work experience, we would love to talk to you about joining our team. We currently have openings for a project manager & superintendent in the field as well as other non-supervisory positions.
Current Open Positions
The ideal candidate will be comfortable overseeing the entire operation of the construction site. They should be able to determine and address any risk areas in order to maintain the safety of workers. This candidate should be experienced in communicating project milestones with clients and other parties, and be able to establish a timeline for completion.
- Oversee daily operation of construction projects
- Ensure safety, compliance and quality regulations are followed
- Communicate project progress with clients and project managers
- Manage subcontractors and construction site organization
- 5+ years of experience in construction area Strong project management and communications skills
- Ability to read construction documents
- Familiarity with regulatory construction standards
- Familiarity with City and County codes.
The ideal candidate will oversee projects from bidding to execution. You will work with senior management and act as the point of contact for clients.
- Oversee all stages of project life cycle
- Manage project budget
- Provide timely status reports to stakeholders
- Manage Monthly Billings.
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Industry knowledge and ability to read blueprints
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
- Proficient Computer Skills
We Turn Dreams Into Reality
At Blue Spruce Construction, we love to see our client's dreams become their reality. From residential construction and remodeling to commercial construction and refinishing, we're willing to take on projects of all shapes and sizes. Our team members listen closely to every client to ensure that we understand what their needs are. Then, we take that information and formulate a plan that satisfies everything the individual or company desires and we follow through. We don't rest until the last finish nail is pounded in and the client gives us the nod of approval. Even after the job is finished we're there to answer questions and offer advice. Start to finish, we're all about helping families and businesses turn their visions into reality.
Join Our Team and Grow With Us
If you have the construction and remodeling industry experience, training, drive, and desire to join our dynamic, energetic, and talented team of highly skilled construction industry experts, don't hesitate to apply today. Let us know what you've done, what you're good at, and what you hope to accomplish in your construction career by sending in your resume. If you have any questions about the positions that are available, our compensation package, work conditions, or anything else, please contact us. We are eager to meet professionals like yourself who share our core values and motivation to do exceptional work.